Paralegal.Team is here to assist you and be your immigration paralegal without the cost.

Here is the list of forms we can help as your Immigration Paralegal:

G-28 Notice to entry your appearance

I-130 Petitions for Alien relatives

I-131 Application for travel document

I-485 Adjustment of Status

G-325 Biography Information

AR-11 Change of Address

G-90 Replacement of Green Card

G-639 Freedom of Information Act/Privacy act request

G-1145 E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancée

I-102 Replacement /initial non immigration arrival record

N-400 Application for Naturalization

N-336 Request for a hearing on a decision

I-536 Application to extend/change nonimmigrant Status

I-751 Petition to remove conditions on residence

I-821D Consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals

I-864 Affidavit of support

and other forms